With the latest release of Infront, you can work even more effectively than before, whether you follow derivatives, forex, fixed income or equities markets. Here are 5 examples of what makes the new Infront terminal an even more powerful tool:
- Hot or cold markets? Heatmaps helps you follow real-time markets movements visually. Any market or list can be viewed as a heatmap, with filtering and grouping possibilities.
- Stick to the fundamentals? When searching for a company, select Desktop under search results to get the full overview of that company with everything from real-time data and news, to fundamentals and estimates.
- Truly multi-asset. Improved FX, Fixed Income and Options windows and Volatility Surface Charts.
- Build your own models. Extended Excel-integration, with RTD-links for historical prices.
- Seeing is believing. The charting engine has been improved, both for line charts and yield line charts.
If you are already using Infront 7.1, the auto-upgrader will automatically upgrade you to the latest release. If you are on an older version, click on the link below to upgrade. Check out our latest improvements in the Infront terminal. And remember, if you have any feedback about these features or ideas for new ones, we are interested to hear your thoughts. Contact us today.