Data delivery with added value: Fit for IAS39 / KARBV
Benefit from our leading expertise in (OTC) price calculations and the swift and accurate implementation of regulatory requirements.
Infront Data Manager Regulatory
With Infront’s Data Manager Regulatory Feed & Pricing Service, you get more than a data feed tailored to your individual requirements; with our leading expertise in (OTC) price calculations and the swift and accurate implementation of regulatory requirements, we also offer you real added value for the optimization of your internal processes.
With access to around 120 stock exchanges, 35 futures and commodity exchanges, 140 OTC contributors, over 600 capital management and investment companies as well as a large number of other data sources such as rating agencies, brokers, etc, our data feed solutions provide you with a quick and simple connection to our entire world of market data.
We attach particular importance to customized and user-optimized delivery routes for a variety of application areas.
- Global market data coverage
- Implementation of KARBV / IAS 39 specifications
- Individual price calculations and models for OTC structures of all complexity classes
- Audit-proof documentation of the inspection process for each asset in the portfolio
- GUI-supported processing of the daily outlier
- Modular services for maximum flexibility
Pricing Services - KARBV/IAS 39
We perform an independent valuation of all financial products - including OTCs and illiquid instruments - within the context of the statutory requirements.
Market conformity checks
We work together with you to create a customer-specific set of rules based on the existing best-practice standard set of rules and implement it as a standardized process.
We guarantee best execution in line with market standards and internal compliance requirements.
Our service beyond data
Infront Template Manager
- Intuitive document editor and extensive template library
- Configurable process and authorization management
- Calculation engine
- Modular reporting and distribution center