Infront Portfolio Manager
The key to successful portfolio management
Infront Portfolio Manager is the flexible portfolio management solution for Private Banking and Wealth Management - on premise or as SaaS.
Do you appreciate everything a portfolio management system can do for you in planning, realising, controlling and reporting portfolios that you manage - but you think that a standard software product cannot cover all your individual requirements and will not appreciably reduce any strain from your working day? We beg to differ.
Portfolio Manager is the perfect portfolio management solution for Private Banking and Wealth Management. The system supports all process stages in portfolio management, wide-ranging chart and security analyses, and flexible customer reporting.
Portfolio Manager can be combined with other Infront products and solutions to simplify your advisory process and become compliant with regulatory requirements.
We support you comprehensively in fulfilling the new minimum compliance requirements prescribed by the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority according to §§ 31 ff. WpHG for investment service companies and enable you with the certification according to IDW PS 880 audit-proof portfolio management.
Benefits at a glance
Benefits at a glance
- Comprehensive portfolio-rebalancing and ordering
- Daily update of price and static data
- Numerous analysis and reporting options
- No installation and maintenance costs due to cloud services
- High integration capability through standardized interfaces
- Define investment targets, e.g. overall investment strategy
- Set investment restrictions, e.g. customer risk affinity
- Information evaluation, e.g. analyze market information and compare to benchmarks
- Research information, get access to our comprehensive market data universe
- Asset allocation
- Portfolio construction
- Risk adjustment
- Order management
- Order entry
- Mapping of investment processes
- Portfolio rebalancing
- Performance analysis
- Risk analysis
- Monitoring of investment targets
- Quality control
- Management information
- Portfolio risk service
- Modification log
- More than 25 standard reports
- Conforms to MiFID
- Settlement tax taken into consideration
- Individually adjustable
- Series reporting
- Understandable report folders
- Scheduled reporting
- Document storage