Nasdaq Nordic Auction Model Change
Published date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 12:58:28 GMT
Effective Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 00:00:00 GMT
Effective date: November 16, 2015
Nasdaq Nordic will make changes to its auction model from 16 November 2015. Infront users will notice the following changes:
- No individual orders will be published during the auction. Order book data will be empty during pre-trading (i.e. until 08:45).
- One single model for opening, scheduled intraday (for select instruments) and closing auctions
- Only line 1 will be displayed in the orderbook during the auction phases
- Pre-trade transparency via real-time Net Order Imbalance Information (NOII) including: (a) equilibrium price or Best Bid and Ask for uncrossed books, (b) paired quantity, (c) imbalance and (d) imbalance direction
For more information, visit the Infront blog.
Infront services affected
- Nasdaq Nordic: Equities - Level 1
- Nasdaq Nordic: Equities - Level 2
- Nasdaq Nordic: Equities - Totalview (MBO)