Infront Terminal .msi installer
.MSI installer for large corporations and institutions
Auto-update is switched off
We understand that there are corporate IT policies which may prohibit auto-updates of software in strict environments. This .MSI installer does not include any auto-update features.
- This installer installs to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ontrade"
- This installer version does not install into "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Ontrade" with a subfolder for the version.
IP addresses used by Infront
The below outlined IP address ranges and ports are in use by Infront software, and needs to be opened in the client’s firewall settings. Please note that only one of the outlined ports below need to be opened in the firewall settings, not all of them. For this to work, you would need firstly to white-list *.infrontservices.com (* = all).
Go thereafter to settings then open advanced settings:
- Under the Login Server section, tick off the Use DNS names, press OK, exit and restart.
- If this does not work, set Web sockets to force, press OK, exit and restart.
- If this does not work, set Web sockets to force (secured), press OK, exit and restart.
Ports and protocols
The reason to having several IP addresses, is because we believe that we should have as many as possible inter-chained links between the client and the source. Adding thus a so-called load-balancer on top of the server environment will add another link in the chain, consequently making it less secure. Infront’s environment is currently running on several locations, whereby the switchover mechanism is built into the client.
Additional connectivity options are available. Please contact support if the above does not work.