Updates on developments in the Excel Add-in
14.12.2020 - Excel add-in Feature with the Infront Professional Terminal
Our Excel Add-in is an advanced equity and sector Analytics platform that allows you to create multiple company tables containing financial statements, estimates, multiples and ratios for all listed companies.
We source our fundamental data from WVB (World Vest Best) and FactSet. You can obtain fundamental data going back up to 30 years.
Please note that you will have access to our Excel Add-in if you use our Infront Professional Terminal with the Analytics Module.
Main Features and Functions
- Live links via RTD from the terminal to Excel
- Quick Report: functionality that allows you to import field-based data from the Infront Analytics Platform into Excel
- In addition to retrieving the data, it creates a connection from your workbook to the platform that makes it easy to refresh the data when needed
- Time Series: functionality that allows you to import historical data for a list of instruments into Excel. In addition to retrieving the data, it creates a connection from your workbook to the platform that makes it easy to refresh the data when needed.
- Download List: functionality that allows you to download list companies, index constituents and company peers.
- Model Library: pre-defined Excel templates for different categories.
- Function Module INFGET(): functionality that allows you to retrieve profile, fundamental and estimates data for companies, and time series (historical prices, historical market cap, historical estimates) for companies and instruments.
- Build your own models
- Ready-made templates available
- Infront’s Customer Service can assist
Learn how to use the Infront Professional Terminal Add-In Module. To the Tutorial.
For more information please contact: Support(at)Infrontfinance.com
Click here to learn about the latest releases in our Help Center: To the release notes.
If you do not have access to the Help center, please contact our customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org / Support(at)Infrontfinance.com