We recommend you to turn-off any anti-virus program while installing Infront terminal. Below you will find solutions for the most commonly used anti-virus programs:
- Right-click on the Avast orange icon in the Windows system tray.
- Select Avast shields control and select how long you want to disable it.
- Confirm by select Yes in the dialog window.
- Open AVG Anti-Virus.
- Open the option menu and click on “Components”.
- Turn off “File shield” and “Behaviour shield”.
Solution Windows Defender
- Open Windows Defender.
- Go to "Protection for Virus".
- Turn off "realtime shield"
- Open the Infront Professional Terminal. The terminal now should work as normal.