Some exchanges and other vendors require that your company accept direct agreements in addition to your End User License Agreement with Infront. This article provides details on affected services and routines for accepting the relevant agreement(s).
- NASDAQ US data for professional users
- NYSE US data for professional users (NYSE CTA, NYSE CTB, Openbook, Arcabook data)
- FTSE Index data for professional users
- NASDAQ OMX Index Weights
- DJ Institutional News (Premium)
- Infinancials Analyst
How to activate services requiring direct agreements
Step 1: Add / order the data
To add any of the sources above please do one of the following:
- Send an order request from My Profile in the Infront terminal (requires access), or;
- Add from Infront Entitlement System (WebAdmin), or;
- Sign an Order form from Infront
The data/service will then be “pending” until the relevant agreement is accepted.
Step 2: Accept the Click-on agreement
- You will see the relevant contracts in either My Profile or WebAdmin
- Review, fill-in and accept the click-on agreement in My Profile
- The service will be activated (user access will go from Pending to Active) after the agreement is accepted
Step 3: Instant access
- Once the agreement is approved, please restart the terminal / Mobile app
- If you now go to MyProfile|Accont you will see that the contract is accepted with the same date
Special conditions for FTSE, Nasdaq, Dow Jones and Infinancials
- FTSE: Access to FTSE real-time data. The average price for FTSE real-time data is 25GBP per user per month excluding VAT (price is an indication only). This fee comes in addition to the service fee to Infront.
- Nasdaq: Access to Index weightings. Please contact Nasdaq for more information(contact details below). This fee comes in addition to the service fee to Infront.
- Dow Jones News: Access to Institutional News (Premium). Dow Jones have opted for selling this news service directly (unlike the other Dow Jones news services offered through Infront) and a direct agreement with Dow Jones is needed to access this new feed in Infront. Please contact Dow Jones for more information(contact details below). This fee (EUR 155/month) comes in addition to the service fee to Infront.
- Infinancials Analyst: Access to Infinancials Analyst. Financial Intelligence Services (previously WVB) require a direct agreement which needs to be printed, scanned and returned to Infront before access to Infinancials Analyst is activated.
Based on the permissions and company information set in the Infront entitlement system, Infront will report the company name with details and the number of users to the vendor on a monthly basis. Based on this information, the vendor bills its clients directly.
For further information please contact Infront or the vendor:
Infront Client Services
+44 (0) 207 866 8999
+44 207 065 8027
+46 8 545 131 16