Infront Professional Terminal for Treasury
Innovate your treasury management
From pricing, peer and OTC contributed data to money market views, our treasury solution helps you follow fast moving markets, manage financial resources and risks, and optimize hedging strategies.
Designed for the daily tasks of treasury departments, asset managers, governments, and other institutions, the Infront Professional Terminal for Treasury gives you a broad universe of global market data including specialized treasury data.
Access hundreds of price sources from regional banks, global brokers, and exchanges in real-time. Our comprehensive Fixed Income and FX data provides you with direct OTC contributions from global banks in addition to global exchange data and inter-dealer broker data from Tullett Prebon. Pertinent industry-leading news, event data and archives with accompanying analysis and commentary from industry journalists keep you up to date.
Streamline you treasury processes
Optimize long-term funding
- Corporate bonds, CDS, loan pricing
- Credit ratings, debt structure
- Screen for peer companies using in-depth data on over 65,000 listed companies, with up to 30 years of fundamentals and with consensus estimates from Infront
- Display by country for 0 to 40 year treasuries, bond futures and swap instruments; benchmarks out to 10 years
- FX forwards, interpolated rates, spread matrix, 3D Volatility Surface Charts, and Advanced Curve Charts
Mitigate currency risk and maximize execution quality
- Spots, forwards, swaps, options and money markets
- A comprehensive range of in-depth data on the OTC markets from Tullett Prebon, operating in 21 countries, with over 1600 brokers globally
Manage credit and counterparty risk
- Ratings from Standard & Poor's, one of the world’s major credit-rating agency
Manage short-term liquidity and optimize hedging
- Money market views including fixings deposits, repos, central bank rates, commercial paper, short term interest rates, interest rate derivatives, ABS, MBS and CDOs
- FX spots across 175 currencies from trusted sources in over 180 countries
- Position valuation and portfolio analysis for pricing and reference data – end of day and intraday
- LIBOR, EURIBOR and other IBORs in real-time
- OTC contributed data from leading Nordic banks and brokerages
Infront Treasury Solutions comprehensive data universe, tools and insights
- IBOR Fixings, deposits, and reference rates
- Swaptions, Caps & Floors
- Forward Rate Agreements (FRAs)
- Currency and tenor basis Interest Rate Swaps (IRS)
- Overnight Index Swaps (OIS)
- Deposits Rates
- FX Spots, Forwards and Options
- Benchmark, Mortgage and Municipal Bonds
- Treasury Bills and Bonds
- Corporate Bonds
- Credit Default Swaps, including ITraxx indices
- Central Bank Fixings/Reference rates
- Indicative and Historical volatilities
- Macroeconomic data
Analytics and tools
- Spread Matrix
- Curve interpolation and graphical analysis
- Yield Calculators
- 3D Volatility Surface
- FX Forward Calculator
- Advanced Curve Chart
- Excel Integration
- Desktop API for R and Python
- Integration to advanced PowerPoint add-in from Grunt.pro
- Integration to third party systems
- Tullett Prebon Information
- Dow Jones Newswires
- Infront TDN Direkt
- Infront Direkt News
- Ritzau Finans
Get a free trial or request a quote today!
Find out why professional users are replacing their legacy terminals with the Infront Professional Terminal.
Need treasury data in your TMS?
With Infront Data Manager Treasury, you get comprehensive market data directly in your Treasury Management System with automated imports via the internet. Choose data from our predefined Treasury packages or opt for any number of additional, customer-speciﬁc data packages providing coverage, for example, of equities, funds, bonds commodities and index values.
Fast and simple implementation for your TMS
The data can be implemented into existing treasury management, ERP and cash-management systems such as SAP, Coupa, Technosis, Reval, TIPCO, COPS, Trinity and Serrala or any other solution you might have in place.
Infront Data Manager Treasury
Benefits at a glance
- Fast and simple implementation for your TMS
- Comprehensive data universe
- Combines flexibility with cost efficiency