Take control of your portfolios from ideation to reporting
You need to be in control of numerous processes when managing portfolios, while providing timely information to your clients all along. Infront Portfolio and Advisory Solutions are with you every step of the way.
Infront Portfolio & Advisory Solutions
You can research investment objectives and restrictions, manage asset allocation and portfolio construction, analyze performance and risk, and ensure regulatory compliance. Infront Portfolio Manager makes it easy to see all client portfolios at a glance giving you a total view of all managed assets.
Get support in your customer care and advice with our comprehensive advisory solution, adapted to your individual processes. Key features include customer profiling, asset analysis and portfolio simulation, monitoring of investment objectives and restriction and the use of risk limits, and customized reporting – to name a few.
Digitize your customer interaction with Infront Customer Account, giving your clients quick access to an interactive overview of their portfolios, and streamlining your advisory process. The postbox function makes it easy to share relevant documentation from standard reports to market information as well as alerts.
We also help you stay compliant with the MiFID II regulation, with services based on the core elements of portfolio management, a comprehensive range of market, master and metadata and our regulatory expertise.
Explore Infront's portfolio and advisory products
Infront Portfolio Manager
- Comprehensive portfolio-rebalancing and ordering
- Numerous analysis and reporting options
- High integration capability through standardized interfaces
- On-premise or as SaaS
Infront Advisory Solution
- Modular structure of the application components
- Legally compliant consulting documentation
- High-quality, structured applications for various users
- Revision security and historicization
Infront Customer Account
- Comprehensive, interactive online portfolio access
- Postbox for reports, alerts, and much more
- Step-by-step process in compliance with regulatory and internal requirements
- Dashboards for a quick overview
Infront MiFID II Services
- Regulatory compliance
- Microservices can be booked individually
- No installation and maintenance effort