The ultimate tool for real-time portfolio oversight
The Infront Portfolio Tracker allows you to view, track and interact with your portfolio and the market - all in one place and in real-time. Test out the Infront Professional Terminal, the most modern financial terminal on the market.
This intuitive and effective tool gives you a complete overview of your portfolios and the market with specific news, macroeconomic events, fundamental analytics and backtesting. It also includes the smart real-time signals using Infront’s Noise Reduction algorithm. With cross-platform real-time alerts, you are always updated on portfolio performance.
In addition to integrating with your Portfolio Management system, Portfolio Tracker can also import portfolios via Excel or csv files. With multi-account management you can easily search your client’s portfolios and oversee intra-day performance of multiple portfolios.
More than 20 000 users in 50 countries trust Infront every day to follow, analyze and trade in the global financial markets.
Infront is now even more suited to help you work more effectively with the increasing amount of information available. Test out the most recent enhancements in the Infront Professional Terminal - global financial markets made easy.
- Access to the most user friendly financial terminal on the market
- Cross-platform real-time alerts on portfolio performance and events
- Multi-account management: easy search of client's portfolios, and overseeing of intra-day performance of multiple portfolios
- Summary of the portfolios' composition and attribution
- Portfolio-specific news, research, and macroeconomic events
- Portfolio attribution and characteristics
- Fundamental analytics for the portfolio holdings
- Multiple asset classes
- Enhanced institutional trading
- Extended functionality for Excel
- Desktop API's - Python, R
Try the new version for free
Get access to the most user friendly market data, analytics and trading terminal on the market. Follow market data in real-time from over 80 exchanges and trade with over 600 counter-parties.