Accurate Quotes, Lower Costs—Nasdaq Basic U.S.
Get access to real-time market data for all U.S. exchange-listed securities in the Infront terminal with Nasdaq Basic.
Infront continues to focus on reducing your market data costs. Together with Nasdaq, we can now offer U.S. market data at a fraction of the cost of other alternatives.
Nasdaq Basic provides Best Bid and Offer and Last Sale information for all U.S. exchange-listed securities based on liquidity within the Nasdaq market center. In addition to lower end user fees for Level 1 users, Nasdaq Basic is also an affordable way to upgrade anyone at your firm still using delayed data.
- Cost efficient access to important data from U.S. markets for banks and financial advisors
- Most accurate real-time last-sale and quotes
- Most complete view of market for more informed decisions
- 240k+ users
Please contact your local sales representative or send an email to email@example.com. We will get you up and running on Nasdaq Basic in minutes.
Nasdaq Basic is comprised of a Last Sale and Quote feed. It includes data from Nasdaq’s equity venues as well as real-time consolidated volume data for all U.S. equity trading venues and symbols.
The Nasdaq Stock Market has more liquidity than any other U.S. equity exchange. 53% of U.S. equity market trading volume takes place on the Nasdaq Stock Market as compared to 23% on NYSE and 19% on BATS.
Nasdaq Basic is the most accurate real-time last-sale and quotes alternative:
- On average trades are .0018% away from consolidated last sale
- Quotes are within 1% of NBBO 99.22% of the time
- Most Accurate Data by 10:00 AM Eastern for Russell 3000 securities
Opens: 9:30 am Eastern Standard Time
Closes 4:00 pm Eastern Standard Time
Opens 9.30 am Eastern Standard Time
Closes: 4:00 pm Eastern Standard Time
- The largest share of the U.S. markets, every day
- Just one half hour after markets open, 95% of the Wilshire 5000 has traded on a Nasdaq venue
- Quotes are within 1% of the NBBO 99.22% of the time
- Includes consolidated volume from all market venues
- Helped the industry save OVER $140mm
- Up to 60% savings on average
- No additional Non-Display license required
- Enterprise licenses available