We are looking for two exceptional Front-end Developers with an interest in UX to join our Custom Web Technology team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a leading European fintech company that specializes in solutions for streaming market data, analytics, portfolio and trading technology.
This role is part of a new team that specializes in building and implementing customized solutions for our clients using our core web technology product.
As front-end developer, you will become an expert in the custom application of our web products. Together with the product team you will contribute in part to the entire project process: from ideation, UX, technical architecture and solution, development, testing and production.
Examples of activities include:
- Using our core web technology to create webpages using our widgets
- Brainstorming with our UX designers to create live Proof of Concepts
- Working closely with our core product team to diagnose and resolve issues
- Contributing to the design, functionality and configuration of new product features
- Working closely with our client's development teams to solve problems and provide implementation advice
- Attending daily stand-ups with the product team
Infront has clients located all across Europe and travel can occasionally be required to meet or assist clients on-site.
- A degree in computer science, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with Angular 2, React or any single page framework
- Fluency (oral and written) in English
- Knowledge or experience with financial markets
- Interest for UI/UX
- C# & .NET
- Fluency (oral and written) in Norwegian or Swedish
- Passion for coding and enjoys writing secure, clean and efficient code
- Analytical mindset, a natural problem solver
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Enjoys working in an agile environment
- A fantastic work culture, and working with an amazing team of developers and UX designers who love what they do
- Regular opportunities for travel
- Career progression - there are always opportunities for those with aspiration
- Flexible work policy
- Ongoing learning & staff development
At Infront, hiring the right fit for our team is extremely important. We want to meet candidates who are passionate about front-end development, who thrive working in a multi-cultural environment, and who works hard and plays well with others.
Do you consider yourself a front-end ninja?
If this sounds like you we invite you to apply by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button on the right side.
Infront is a leading European fintech company that provides technology products and solutions to the financial markets industry. Our headquarters are in Oslo (Aker Brygge) with our other international offices located in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Helsinki, London, Milan, Paris, Cape Town and Frankfurt.
For 20 years Infront has developed software that helps our users to make sense of the enormous mountain of financial data used to trade billions of dollars of financial instructions each year. We deliver the most user-friendly and flexible solutions in the financial markets, helping institutions reduce costs, adapt to fast changing market requirements and be able to work more effectively with increasing amounts of information. Infront currently has customers spanning across more than 30 countries.
This position based in our office in Oslo.
The office is located at Munkedamsveien 45, in the very heart of the city.